5 Benefits of Pediatric Chiropractic Care!
Kids are proactive whether they’re inside or outside of the classroom. We expect them to slip and fall – but we hope they never experience a traumatic injury. Sometimes a bump can distinguish between long-term chronic back pain or spinal misalignment. It can even bring on asthma and insomnia.
Over 63 million adults have seen a chiropractor in the U.S. for treatment over the past five years. Many prefer opting out of extensive surgeries for a holistic approach to wellness. Why not pursue the same for your kids?
Unlike adults, children can’t articulate exactly how they feel or what’s going on when their bodies aren’t functioning properly. Through a detailed assessment, a chiropractor can detect if there are undiagnosed misalignment issues. We will address the pain or discomfort immediately for instant relief.
What Benefits Does Pediatric Chiropractic Offer?
- Support for the immune system – with school back in session, it’s likely your little one will come home with a runny nose or cough. Chiropractic care can boost and strengthen their immune system to decrease its impact.
- Better sleeping patterns – sleep is vital for children development. Spinal manipulations can help relieve tight muscles and back pain. If your child has insomnia, gentle treatments will improve sleeping patterns.
- A behavior change – the pandemic has been stressful for adults and children. Remote schooling alone has caused extreme stress. An alignment can alleviate that pressure, improve moods and behavior.
- Promote brain development – if your child was diagnosed with ADD or ADHD, spinal misalignments could help them concentrate and focus. We’d use a combination of chiropractic techniques to target the spine, bone, and joints.
- Improved injuries – the ultimate reason why people see a chiropractor is to reduce the pain of their injuries. Unfortunately, it’s hard for a parent to determine when they’re suffering from microtraumas. Allow us to prevent subluxations before they happen.
Everyone deserves great chiropractic care. Reach out to Advanced Spine & Sports to schedule an appointment and consultation.